Aerograph's professionals operate with high performance CAD systems for the editing of both vector graphics and high resolution images.
- 2D vector drawing: the 2D restitution of orthorectified aerial photographs shows the drawing of archaeological structures in CAD vector applications; the delineation of architectural elements is also executed for project plans.
- Illustration: illustrated color drawing in conventional standard systems of archaeological objects for scientific publication.
- Cartography: creation of thematic maps for publication; making of coverages for GIS.
- Poster: composition of posters in large format on documentary resources for graphic exposition.
- 3D virtual: virtual reconstructions in three dimensions of monuments and furniture with technical and scientific advice on their interpretation.